Sorry I am a little late with this month’s blog. However, I do want to fill you in on what's going on with the ministries of our parish.
• SOS put on a great event! The Mardi Gras celebration on March 1st. The event was well attended and the food, decorations, and music were out of sight! I hope we can make that a yearly happening!
• The Men’s Retreat which occurred earlier this month was a huge success. There were at least 35 men participating. I spoke with a few of the guys and they said it was a powerful spirit-filled event. I hope this too will become a yearly event as I believe interest will only grow.
• Our Lenten season has begun. We have been fortunate to share Bishop Robert Barron’s Word On Fire Engage on Flocknote. St. Paschal parishioners that are signed up on Flocknote have access to text and video to help spiritually enrich you during Lent. If you are not registered on Flocknote yet please sign up. Instructions to register have been in the church bulletin. At Father Pike’s suggestion, everyone on Flocknote will be receiving weekly text and videos that are pertinent to each week of Lent. We have had great feedback on this project. It is my hope that this will become so popular that we continue Word On Fire via Flocknote throughout the year.
• St Paschal Society of St Vincent de Paul will meet Monday, April 11 at 6:00 pm in the St Francis room. Come be a part of this wonderful ministry.
• Details about the Parish Picnic in May will be in next month's blog!
Until then I pray your spiritual needs are met during this Lenten season.
Peace and everything good,